OFF THE RECORD reviews
1. I think we have a very handsome looking Home Minister this time around. His personality over shadows his speeches, but my one suggestion to him would be to NOT dawn those hats which villains of Bollywood use to wear to demand Rs. 50,000 as kidnapping fees under one tree of one village as shown in those old cinemas. He should rather wear that white Gandhi cap which he carried off well during the swearing-in ceremony. Or rather he should take advice from his travel & holiday buddies i.e. Vijay Darda & Praful Patel for some styling & shopping tips only for caps/hats.
2. Isn’t it astonishing to see LoP Pravin Darekar been thrown out of a bunglow opposite Mantralaya & made to shift in a building? Similarly Guardian Minister for the city Minister Aslam Shaikh does not get a bunglow allotted in his own city? But on the other hand, many of the important & the non-important bureaucrats continue to occupy sea-facing & breath taking view bunglow’s in Mumbai…
3. Ok, some good news for the DALAAL’s and Bureaucrats who thought their money had gone down the drain when ex CM Devendra Fadnavis had stopped implementation of the DP 2034 as some 250/300 suggestions and objections were found to be dubious. But then Fadnavis had appointed a committee under Dy Town Planner who revised all these 250/300 suggestions and objections rightly, then it was passed from the Town Planner Pune with revised reservations to UD 1. But since Shivsena is in the Government, how about reversing all these 250/300 suggestions/objections and finally implementing DP 2034? At least some of you will make money, who had lost hope…
4. So, some gossip! A young political scion is blackmailed by this young (ready to do everything) bollywood heroine who was his eye candy some time back. She has been put up at a 5 star hotel and she is said to be demanding a huge amount from the scion just to “let him go”. Apparently that same scion, quite a womaniser, has developed affection towards a girl who is 10 years younger to him and daughter of a well known politician from town. But be careful scion, this family is not to be messed with even if you belong to the same party.
5. MMRDA’s Chota packet Bada Dhamaka (😂😂) bureaucrat is apparently a ‘very co-operative’ man it seems. I had a different perception about him. Non-corrupt, somewhat strict and listens to only ‘few friends’ and the CM. But what I hear now is no good! Apparently, this chota packet has gone ahead and appointed a company that will RUN/OPERATE the metros. Nothing wrong, but my dear, I’m sure you have taken all your STAKEHOLDERS in contention with this decioson. Also heard, a retired Central Railway employee will be responsible to run the METRO’s. Good News na?
6. Apparently Laisioner’s don’t have any loyalty as such! A liasioner affiliated with MSRDC & Women & Child Development Department has been seen carrying necessary groceries and vegetables in the Minister’s bunglow who has been entrusted with a crucial department. He/She is a new Minister in the Cabinet, but the Minister’s son refers to the laisioner has MAMA since ages, I’m told. Where are you guys? This government has already stated batting and hitting the balls out of the stadium since Day 1…Journo’s stop proving you were never close to Fadnavis and start digging for some informations.
Vikrant Hemant Joshi