Bura Na Mano Holi (Late) Hai….
1.In this whole Vaze episode who do you think the master-mind behind putting these gelatin sticks near Ambani house is?
A. The political Mentor of Vaze.
C. Pradip Sharma
D. Mukesh Ambani himself
2. Why is Sharad Pawar upset with his Ministers?
A. None of them supported Anil Deshmukh when he was in trouble.
B. He thought if anyone comes in front to support Deshmukh, that Minister’s kundli will be out in public, hence they didn’t come.
C. As always Jayant Patil and Ajit Pawar are acting like spectators.
D. Nawab Malik wanted too, but his drug-syndicate son-in-law case is still looming over his head.
3. CM Uddhav Thackeray’s most trusted man, word of caution–MAN…
A. RERA chief Ajoy Mehta
B. ‘Retired’ BMC officer who sits in CMO & controls the BMC –Sudhir Naik
C. PRO Harshal Pradhan
D. PA Milind Narvekar
4. Minister Jitendra Awhad is too silent these days because…
A. Because of corona
B. He misses company of Najeeb Mullah
C. Secretary SVR Srinivas has told him so.
D. He is letting his work speak.
5. What does CM Uddhav Thackeray do in past time?
A. Plays PoGo, watches cricket matches or clicks photographs of people queueing to meet him outside Varsha
B. Calls up all Raj Thackeray for a game of poker to play online
C. Orders sarees for his wife Rashmi from Dadar.
D. Tries to explain son Aditya, how company of Dino Morea is going to take him down.
6. Who is the best friend of every Pune IAS/Non-IAS Bureaucrat’s working in Pune Municipal Commissioner’s office or SRA office or the PMRDA
A. Architect Jagdish Deshpande
B. Most ‘liked’ City Engineer Prashant Waghmare who is touted to be Baap of Municipal Commissioner’s office/
C. Ambar Ayade
D. None of the above.
7. When there were allegations on Anil Parab, he swore by Balasaheb, that he has not done anything wrong…what happened then?
A. Balasaheb Thorat couldn’t eat for two days, as he thought Parab swore by him..
B. A for Arvind who used to occupy Minister’s cabin gave a high-five to the Minister staff…
C. Bajrang Kharatmal and Journalist Atul Kulkarni’s friendship ‘deepened’
D. None of the above.
8. Who is to be seen in the anti-chamber of Minister Balasaheb Thorat calling the shots since a long….
A. Minister himself
B. Dr. Sunil Patil
C. Peon of Balasaheb Thorat
D. Nephew Satyajeet Tambe.
9. What do you remember of 2020
A, Sushant Singh death case that remains unsolved
B. How Ajoy Mehta ‘guided’ CM Thackeray and in reality brought Corona under control
C. How All Bihari officers left ex DGP Sanjeev Jaiswal’s side when he was pushed ‘down’ by this MVA Government
D. How you lost weight by doing house-hold chores
10. When do you laugh loudly…
A. When you see Shivsena MP Priyanka Chaturvedi raise an issue of country and BJP’s Priti Gandhi tears her apart with articulate responses on Twitter
B. When you see CM Uddhav Thackeray’s car on highway and then you realize he is going to Varsha…from one home to another…
C. When you see Devendra Fadnavis tearing the Government in his speeches
D. When you see MLA Sanjay Kute of BJP in influence of his desi tharra…
11. What is political compulsion in Maharashtra?
A. When BJP City Chie MLA Mangal Prasad Lodha donated Rs, 5 crores to NCP’s SHarad Pawar just before 2019 elections
B. When Raj Thackeray talks to CM Uddhav Thackeray but acts exactly opposite
C. Ajit PAwar, Jayant Patil, Dhananjay Munde, Eknath Shinde don’t fall in any kind of trouble for past 2 years–thanks to their ‘good relations’ with Devendra Fadnavis
D. Sharad Pawar & Prafulla Patel meet HM Amit Shah.
12. What was the biggest news but there was hardly any charcha….
A. Hemant Nagrale becoming the CP of Mumbai. Latest, IPS Sanjay Pandey being given Additional charge of the DGP
B. Manukumar Shrivastava becoming ACS Home
C. Sitaram Kunte becoming the CS
D. Eknath Khadse joining the NCP
13. In a 5 star hotel they say a lot of people’s rooms are booked especially Anil Deshmukh’s close aides which is used for doing the unmentionables..
A. Sanjeev Palande
B. Rajendra Ahirwar
C. Pa Whatkar, Kundan Shinde
D. All of them mentioned above
14. Rohit Pawar wanted to….
A. Join the BJP and after the MVA government was formed met Devendra Fadnavis along with his father and father-in-law
B. Become best friends of journalists and travel Mumbai’s galliyaan on motor-bikes
C. cover up his ‘loan’ mess on his sugar factory…
D. become a Bollywood hero but Supriya tai’s Bandra Kapoor clan friends told him to dye his hair, do make-up, learn English and then come
15 What are good officers of Maharashtra these days? Asking as none of them are in news.
A. Waiting for this Government to go
B. In hibernation– as anything good or bad you do, you will be made into a Tukaram Mundhe or Ashwini Joshi, if you hurt even one of these 3 musketeers
C. Passing time in their cabin and keeping in touch with Fadnavis
D. None of the above
16. Who visited Vivek Jadhav’s residence for good 3 to 4 hours after he was raided by the ED just 8 days later…
A. Vivek Jadhav’s partners
B. Vivek jadhav’s servants
C. His nephew
D. An IPS officer who holds an important office in current Government.
17. Param Bir Singh’s is/will be …
A. Is a Yaaron ka yaar…
B. Had too many haters in the force.
C. Will become an MP from Vidharbha just like Satyapal Singh.
D. Will be left to fight his own battle.
18. Only few BJP’ians fought the MVA Government hands-down in 2020 without fearing the consequences with Devendra Fadnavis…
A. Entire Rane family
B. Chandrakant Patil
C. Girish Mahajan
D. Social Media team of the BJP and BJYM.
19. Aaditya Thackeray got covid when …
A. He was out for a lunch with his friends at Bastian.
B. He was inaugurating art exhibition
C. He was in his constituency working day-in day out for his voters helping them during tough times…
D. He was in Tadoba enjoying with his friends
20 Who is the best CM amongst the lot Maharashtra has seen?
A. Shivaji Rao Nilangekar
B. Babasaheb Bhosale
C. Uddhav Thackeray
D. Marotrao Kannamwar
21. Why is Minister Yashomati Thakur happy with CM Thackeray
A. Entire Amravati constituency including all Sena functionaries are asked to work under her guidance.
B. CM signed the file of monthly visitor pass to Prashant Maheshwari for Mantralaya entry.
C. Nana Patole is not getting Dy CM demand fulfilled by Delhi.
D. None of the above
22. What is common between young leaders Amit Deshmukh, Praniti Shinde & Nitesh/Nilesh Rane (all children of ex CM)
A. Nitesh Rane and his elder brother Nilesh like their father Narayanrao Rane are fighters. If you don’t agree, just follow them on twitter.
B. Praniti like her father is always smiling. By the way Praniti, what are you doing here in Maharashtra? Other working president Naseem Khan is already in Bengal.
C. Amit Deshmukh is stylish like Vilasrao but is too elite to get work done. Heard somewhere he had made an announcement that Haffkine should make vaccines. But mere press note and no follow ups and just relaxing won’t let noble thought come into force. Vilasrao first acted and then spoke in the press.
D. Agree with all
23. Who met BJP President JP Nadda just a week ago in Delhi and kept his phone switched off ?
A. PM Narendra Modi.
B. HM Amit Shah
C. Devendra Fadnavis
D. Ekanth Shinde (support of 25 MLAs)
24. New HM Dilip Walse Patil, acting DGP Sanjay Pandey new CP Nagrale will…
A. Handle IPS lobby and police force with maturity
B. Go after Param Bir Singh.
C. Go after Deven Bharti
D. will put a systematic approach towards handling the department.
25. Time for these to come/give another shot in Politics as what I know about them, they deserve it…
A. Amit Thackeray.
B. Jay & Raj Patil (Jayant Patil’s sons)
C. Parth Pawar
D. Mohit Bhartiya.
E. Ramdas Kadam’s son–Yogesh, though MLA but don’t know how much is he heard?
Vikrant Hemant Joshi